National Account Manager – eCommerce
North West Based (3 days a week in office)
Up to £55,000 with the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday (with opportunity to buy extra every year)
- Private medical cover
- Your birthday off work
- 1 day a year off work to volunteer in the community (you choose)
- A generous pension scheme
- Annual Bonus
The Advocate Group are excited to be exclusively parterned with Vimto (Nichols PLC) on the search for an imperative position in their eCommerce team at National Account Manager level. Vimto as a business have their rich family heritage at the heart of everything that they do and live by the motto ‘Making Life Taste Better’ since 1908. They are also constantly innovating and have NPD as a main point of focus.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a Food or Drink business and have demonstratable account Manager responsibilities within the Ecommerce channel – ideally Amazon.
This role will sit within the wider UK commercial team and you will be responsible for helping to shape and deliver an effective eCommerce strategy across all channels. You will work closely with the Commercial Controller and ensure all activity is contributing to the overall ROI of eCommerce activity.
- Responsible for driving the development of the eCommerce strategy for the business across all channels.
- Helping to shape individual client account business plans and delivering against these.
- Ownership of the annual activation calendar, in line with Brand, Category and Shopper Marketing plans.
- Scope new e-commerce opportunities, develop business proposals as deemed appropriate and P&L account responsibility for approved opportunities
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online activations as well as monitoring KPI performance.
- Successful National Account Manager with a strong track record of delivering against JBPS
- Demonstrable experience in eCommerce
- Highly effective communicator with strong personal influencing skills
- Passionate and a champion for strong client care
- Collaborative worker and a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business that genuinely puts their people first and can offer long term progression opportunities alongside strong branding and a name to be proud of.