National Account Manager - Amazon
Competitive salary and attractive working culture
This well-known, global, branded consumer products business specialises in products for the home and garden. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for an eCommerce professional to join their business and be responsible for the running of their UK Amazon account and be the ‘go-to’ person for Amazon across Europe.
Having a highly entrepreneurial and agile working culture, this business offers the freedom and autonomy for someone to really have an impact and create growth, within a supportive framework.
- Maximise and develop the Amazon channel by continually reviewing product selection and availability, pricing, shopper marketing, and customer development
- Develop a customer strategy that aligns with the overall eCommerce channel plan
- Manage account P&L, implement agreed pricing strategies and delivers agreed sales targets and budgets
- Create and own; a promotional plan, activation plan, demand/order cycle, and NPD plan
- Drive new market opportunities for our brands and categories
- Introduce and share best practices, standards, and innovation for eCommerce, and serve as the subject matter expert
- Collaborate with marketing teams and other key stakeholders to ensure online opportunities are maximised
- Maintain accurate records to provide efficient, effective controls for all sales activities with the purpose of generating high ROI
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the customer, at all levels
Skills & Experience:
- Significant eCommerce experience working with FMCG Brands
- Evidence of developing and growing the eCommerce channel in a previous role
- Solid understanding of the working dynamics of Amazon and other online retailers
- Understanding of Amazon ARA Premium, Vendor Central, and AMS
- Experience in working with AVS Ability to build relationships with all levels internally and externally Target driven/results orientated with a solution-focused attitude and flexible approach
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel extensively within the UK on a frequent basis and overseas as required by the business
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.