Here at Field Sales Solutions, we have an exciting Head Office opportunity for you to join us as an Retail Tactical Account Manager!
In return we can offer you a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum + £6,000 Car Allowance, plus benefits.
This is your opportunity to work for a multi award winning Field Marketing Agency - Field Sales Solutions! We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there.
As our Retail Tactical Account Manager principal duties will be to deliver client satisfaction through delivery of KPI’s and ensure profitability of the tactical clients for which you are responsible. This will be achieved through the effective and efficient management of the field operation.
What you will be doing as our Retail Tactical Account Manager?
- Overall accountability for the allocated tactical clients, delivering the revenue and GP targets
- Line management of field managers and reps, including day to day support, to deliver client KPI’s
- Responsible for the day to day management of client relationships
- Adopts a leadership role, demonstrating strategic thinking, approach to job and bigger picture thinking
- Sharing best practice & experience to drive change & evolution across tactical team
- Reviewing performance against KPIs on a regular basis with Head of Retail Tactical, making recommendations to improve performance and / or efficiency and implementing recommendations once agreed
- Utilising internal resource effectively, ensuring that requirements are clearly briefed, achievable timescales are agreed and adhered to and that all outputs are checked to ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded
- Agreeing any additional activity expenditure with the client in advance of any incremental activity taking place
- With the Head of Retail Tactical, actively pursuing incremental business development opportunities within your client base
- Co-coordinating & motivating teams (field management & field teams) to deliver results & quality
- Adaptable to the needs and requirements of the business and its clients
What are we looking for in our Retail Tactical Account Manager?
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced multi-tasker.
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach.
- Previous client relationship management experience, ideally in a tactical role
- Previous experience of working with a field sales team including management of managing remote sales teams
- Experience of the relevant UK markets: Symbols/Independents/Convenience/Grocers & On trade
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at all levels face-to-face, via Teams, by telephone and in writing
- Able to express ideas and views persuasively, clearly and concisely
- Strong organisational skills
The exciting bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Retail Tactical Account Manager role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development via our Future Leaders Program
- Incentive program
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.