Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as an Electrical & Skin Development Manager.
Are you articulate, tenacious and action driven? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are Field Sales Solutions, a well-respected and leading field marketing company with various accolades, including the 3 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award. We work in partnership with various leading and exciting brands and due to a recent team expansion, we have an opportunity for a Category Development Manager with our client Procter & Gamble.
In return for joining us as our Electrical & Skin Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £25,100 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Ideal Location: Stevenage and surrounding area
Territory: AL1, AL2, AL5, AL8, AL10, CB1, CB2, CB5, CB7, CB8, CB9, CB10, CB23, CB24, CM6 , CM20, CM23, IP32, IP33, LU1, LU3, MK40, MK41, MK42, MK45, PE19, SG1, SG5, SG6, SG7, SG8, SG14 , SG18
We are looking for a very focused individual to become a category expert in Electrical Beauty & Skin Care, ensure availability, educate store staff, to grow sales, and, most importantly, deliver irresistible execution in store. We are looking for an individual with exceptional organisation & communication skills to assist us in delivering this objective and maximising opportunities within store.
On behalf of Procter & Gamble, you will develop and nurture excellent working relationships with your store contacts, this role is all about solution provision which is achieved by communicating effectively in store. Combining skills in negotiation and category development will see an increase in sales, generating a positive return on investment within the stores on your defined geographical territory. Strong knowledge of the grocery and high-street retail sectors and an understanding of category management is desirable.
What you will be doing as our Electrical & Skin Development Manager?
- Positively influencing availability & visibility by ensuring the implementation of processes & compliance.
- Creating in-store excellence & effectively executing the EB & Skin Care categories field sales strategy in your stores.
- Be the key point of contact for EB & Skin Care in your stores and build effective relationships with key decision makers.
- Reviewing and analysing sales performance and creating bespoke action plans.
- Providing insight into the EB & Skin Care categories in store.
Reporting to your Regional Manager, you’ll have monthly team meetings to discuss progress as well as regular phone & electronic communication with colleagues both in this team and others. Otherwise, this role is predominantly field based with the majority of time spent building relationships with your retail outlets. There’ll be a high level of autonomy, so you’ll need to be self-motivated and well-organised.
A role with Field Sales Solutions will expose you to the big names in the FMCG world and gives you an opportunity to be rewarded for your motivation and skills.
What will you need to become our Electrical & Skin Development Manager?
- Previous Field experience in the Grocery/ High Street Sector.
- A passion for sales and the brand portfolio.
- Business development skills and sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and planning skills.
- Ability to think strategically, whilst fulfilling the immediate business objectives.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
What are the benefits?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Electrical & Skin Development Manager role also offers a variety of exciting benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Incentive program.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company car.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.