Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Regional Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for a multi award winning Field Marketing Agency - Field Sales Solutions! We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there. Our role is to provide PROUD, engaged, and capable field managers, trained, and empowered with clear objectives, actionable insights, and effective technology, to achieve measurable success for our valued clients. We have a new and exciting opportunity, representing our large FMCG client as a Regional Manager of a team of Business Development Executives in the Key Account Retail channel.
This role gives you the accountability for translating & executing strategy for both trade engagement & consumer conversion for all territories within a specified area. This will involve developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of business, objectives, marketplace and competitors with regular feedback of new developments, or changes. You will also be responsible for coaching and developing a number of Business Development Executives.
In addition, this role is responsible for KPI delivery throughout the team.
Salary: £32,000 + KPI related bonus + Company Car
Ideal Location: Crawley
Territory: South of London and South of England (South Coast)
- Translating and Executing Strategy
- Responsible for the execution of strategy and communicating this to colleagues
- Accountable for territory growth
- Deploy the business plan and meet agreed KPIs
- Monitor conversion and retention
- Manage FMC approach
- Maximise the use of resources - people, budget and tools
- Accountable for policy and procedural compliance within territory
- Manage retention and productivity of field operation
- Analyse performance data to identify and experiment with new ideas, opportunities and underlying trends
- Respond to new customer segments
- Responsible for people retention through motivation and role modelling behaviours
- Identify development needs for the team
- Manage performance of individuals and the team
- Accountable for team adherence to policy and procedural compliance
- Train, develop, motivate and inspire the team to deliver excellence, including development and implementation of personal development plans, coaching and training
40 Hours per week
This is a fixed-term contract with potential to extend (Current end date is 31.12.2022)
Note: you must have full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.