PH1422 – Key Accounts Manager – Food to Foodservice
REWARDS: 35-38K (OTE 48K), Car/car allowance, Laptop, Mobile, full company benefits
Excellent foodservice key accounts position
LOCATION – Edinburgh, Kelso, Hawick, Berwick, Galashiels
Excellent opportunity to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognised brand names within the Foodservice sector.
We are able to provide a one stop solution to the foodservice sector including Ambient, Chilled, Frozen, Fresh, Seafood and Meat produce.
Our market leading reputation is based on combining quality produce with excellent levels of service.
We currently service accounts across both the profit and cost sectors and our comprehensive network of depots enables us to successfully service clients from independent to national accounts level.
There are exciting and ambitious plans for growth in 2016 and we are seeking to attract seasoned foodservice sales professionals to be part of this.
We offer strong career prospects for successful professionals looking to develop their career within the Foodservice industry.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to combine both account management and new business within a foodservice and catering environment.
You will predominantly be contacting clients from within the healthcare and education sector including Universities, private hospitals, NHS Hospitals and schools/colleges and key profit sector customers within the restaurant, hotel and leisure sectors.
The main focus of the role is to implement on a regional level the relationships and agreements that have been developed at head office level often via consortia and purchasing groups.
Most of the contact level will be at contract catering manager or head chef level with the objective being to persuade non buying clients to buy from our range and to upsell and cross sell the comprehensive range to trading customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Foodservice sales professional seeking progression within the sector or a field sales professional from outside of the Foodservice sector with a genuine passion and interest in Food.
• Candidates must have strong business development skills combined with a patient approach to attaining strategic complex cost and profit sector business.
• Candidates must be able to deal at all levels from unit head chefs and contract catering managers through to buyer level.
• Candidates with experience at key account and multi site level business are preferred.
• Candidates with classical field sales training within other sectors (i.e. B2B sales or FMCG) will be welcomed.
• Candidates will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving sales targets.