Calling all ambitious Field Sales professionals! Are you self-driven and looking to progress rapidly up the Sales ladder? Signature Career Management has partnered with a business who are large enough to offer structure, budget and clout, yet small enough in the UK operation to offer autonomy, flexibility and real accountability.
This family-led business, who have a global presence within BWS, are looking to hire 2 BDEs to cover their South Coast and East London & Essex patch. They’re a business of true heritage, they’ve been selling their premium and well-recognised range of brands for over 100 years... and yet still aiming for YoY growth! This business encourages diverse thinking and employs ambitious individuals looking to carve a career so if you’re someone who is looking for just a 9-5 job then unfortunately you won’t be right.
As much as this is a customer-facing role where building strong long-lasting relationships is key to success, this job does include at least one day a week on admin tasks. You will be responsible for an established account base on patch, c250 mainstream and premium On-Trade customers, where you will be involved with driving distribution, developing menu features, activation, calling on venues, attending trade events and much more!
Main responsibilities include –
- Driving new business and retaining accounts through On-Trade premium and mainstream customers.
- Targeted with 8 calls a day.
- Team collaboration across the supply chain, BDE team and RTM reps.
- Meeting customers in trade on the night to improve customer relationships.
- Maximise new and renewal sales opportunities in existing accounts using company data and insights.
We’re looking for an FMCG sales professional who holds the following skillset and attributes –
- Trust and passionate work ethic.
- Open on any sales experience within FMCG – On-Trade is preferable.
- Self-driven and career-driven.
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team.
- Good communication and networking skills you’ll win people over with your passion and enthusiasm, generally operating in a positive way!
With all the amazing aspects and benefits of this opportunity, it was tough to include all in one advert! Should this interest you to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch – remember there are two vacancies here!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this is not always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.