What would working for a market leader do for your career? Is Health & Wellness a passion of yours? Are you an NAE looking for a step up or a KAM looking for a role in a global business with the autonomy and feel of an SME? If so, Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting innovative FMCG business that are looking for its next Key Account Manager to join their Specialist Retail channel!
A business of high performers, this FMCG Blue-Chip organisation are looking for their next superstar. There’s no room for ego’s, this business is about collaboration and winning together. You will find an authentic voice and culture and just like their consumers, they push to hit goals and be a better version of themselves. After 12 months within this role, the business will look to promote you internally.
Does this sound like a place for you?
This home-based role (one day in London) will see you take responsibility of managing existing distributors but also prospecting with independent gyms. This role is not for everybody and won’t be a walk in the park, as there won’t be anywhere to hide. This is a high-profile role with high expectations but gives you a genuine opportunity to make a difference and name for yourself. This isn’t about maintaining a JBP, it’s about pushing boundaries, innovation and thinking outside the box!
Key responsibilities –
- Full P&L responsibility Sports Nutrition Wholesalers
- Lead commercial relationships
- New business with independent Gyms
- Effective collaboration with internal functions
- Implement sales strategies for sales growth through category leading visibility, promotion and execution
You will be/have
- Genuinely care – high energy, passionate
- Resilient – accountable
- Happy to get stuck in with gym trainers and sessions!
- Be able to demonstrate commercial achievements within FMCG
- Highly numerate – manage a P&L to a high standard
- Creative – think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident self-starter with loads of energy
This business has BIG ambitions and if you want to be part of the journey then hit APPLY!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.