The Advocate Group is currently working in partnership with a globally recognised FMCG business who are one of the market leaders in the food industry.
This is a global organisation that has seen exceptional growth over previous years and continues to do so, currently being a household name.
We are currently leading the search for a Regional Account Executive working a field based role covering either the London, North West or South East regions of the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Field based role selling various food products to pubs, bars, restaurants, and more across either the London, North West or South East regions of the UK.
- Generation of new sales opportunities through business development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of sales, within food would be desirable be certainly not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and manage time.
- Someone with drive, ambition and motivation.
- A confident driver with a full, clean UK driving licence.
What’s in it for you?
- A company car.
- Achievable personal and business performance based bonus with the potential to earn up to £10,000.
- Flexible holidays.
To Apply: To apply directly for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively hit the 'apply now' button below.
Need more information on the role? Give Martha a call to discuss further; 0151 209 2055