Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a London Regional Availability Manager!
Are you articulate, tenacious and action driven? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are Field Sales Solutions, a well-respected and leading field marketing company with various accolades, including the 3 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award. We work in partnership with various leading and exciting brands and due to a recent team expansion, we have an opportunity for a London Regional Availability Manager with our client Procter & Gamble. We are looking for a very focused individual to become a Grooming category expert in critical Gillette Central London Stores.
In return for joining us as our London Regional Availability Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £29,000 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Applications welcomed from Home locations within the M25 and with east access to a Tube Station
Territory: EC1, EC2, EC4, SE1, SW7, SW18, SW1, W1, WC1, WC2
What you will be doing as our London Regional Availability Manager?
- Win in the marketplace by effectively executing the male grooming category field sales strategy in your stores, tailored to meet your customers’ needs when required, through your localised category expertise. Identify, sell in and execute retailer/store specific ‘closed to open’ sales solutions (e.g., Checkouts,) Establish & document City Centre best practice (open sale solutions, specific approaches to OSA/prefect store management), reapplication/training to other London/other City Centre GDM/sales teams. Positively Influence Availability by working with in-store colleagues to ensure robust back-room processes & compliance, use of correct product protection and processes to ensure its easy for store colleagues to follow/implement and using category EPOS sales data to resolve systemic issues. Positively affect inventory accuracy by completing regular stock takes, working with store management & gaining permission to ensure in-store systems are adjusted to reflect and identifying where/how the inaccuracies are occurring.
- Ensuring the Grooming fixture is complaint to the agreed plans and fixing/implementing the plan including but not limited to correcting SEL’s and re-planning fixture with correct no of facing/capacities etc. Be the key point of contact for Gillette in your stores and develop excellent working relationships across store contacts, regional contacts & Central Loss Prevention staff where appropriate to further develop growth of sales and ROI. Conduct business reviews with store managers, to review performance, agree forthcoming focus areas and drive sales at a store and regional level to create category and range growth. With the use of Field View sales tool app, focus on developing business sales and growth within your call file at category and range level. You will review and analyze sales performance across your territory to identify key outlets with the greatest opportunity and put action plans in place at category level. Where approved, use data to build the awareness of category trends, insights, developments etc. to drive performance in the category. This role will use ROI / data and therefore an understanding of category management, sales actions and cause and effect is required. Through training, increase store staff knowledge and awareness of the category, NPD and initiatives, and build product and category knowledge.
What will you need to become our London Regional Availability Manager?
- Exceptional organisation & communication skills to assist us in delivering this objective and maximising opportunities within store. Ability to nurture excellent working relationships with your store contacts. To combine skills in negotiation and category development to increase sales. Strong knowledge of the grocery and high -street retail sectors and an understanding of category management. To be self-motivated and driven to achieve results.
What are the benefits of becoming our London Regional Availability Manager?
- Opportunities for career development. An incentive program to be PROUD of. Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays. Performance related bonus. Company Car.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals. Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI. Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do. Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always. Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.