Junior National Account Manager
Exciting food start up
Up to £40k plus £5k car allowance and 10% bonus
- They are an exciting start up food business with a founder and team that have impecable track records of growing food brands
- Now focused on healthy indulgence snacking, that is HFSS compliant (not high in fat, sugar or calories!) and about to make huge waves across the UK Grocery Landscape….which is where you come in!
- We are looking for a Junior National Account Manager to join the team to assist their launch and growth plans.
- The plan is to work with UK retailers, like Tesco, to bring their HFSS compliant products to high streets across the UK
- As Junior National Account Manager you will have an extremely varied role and will be key to scaling the business and winning in-store!
- Expect to be hands on working with key retailer personnel – all the way from Head Office in-store execution through Regional Teams to Store Manager level as appropriate identifying correct position for branded POS equipment to ensure excellence at the point of purchase
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will support on sales analysis through to pitching to major retailers for this exciting start up that are revolutionising the product category for the good!
- Natural progression within the business will be to step into full National Account Management role when further Grocery & Convenience customers have been secured
- This is a perfect role where you will gain fantastic insight into Account Management best practice; excellent support, coaching & development; and the opportunity to be part of scaling something special
- Ideally 12-24 months relevant work experience in national accounts or trade marketing within FMCG
- Bring branded FMCG background and familiar with managing branded POS equipment (e.g. chillers/freezers/drinks dispensing equipment)
- Project management skills and strong analytical skills with the ability to convert findings into actionable points
- Self-initiative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Finally, you must have the energy to succeed in this FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
- Up to £40k annual salary dependent on experience plus £5k car allowance & 10% performance-based bonus.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business and the career progression that provides.
- The role is full-time and based in a central London office but its envisaged that a large proportion of time will be spent visiting stores.
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16283/7a. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.