Shopper Marketing Executive
Up to £30k plus package
- Opportunity to activate a well-known fun soft drinks brand
- Role available due to progression
- Offers power & scale of large International food group, but operates as independent UK operation with agility of small business; with a committed team and a fun, family orientated and straight forward culture
- We are looking for Shopper Marketing Executive, a classic grow role brief where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and will prove to be a stepping-stone to a full Shopper Marketing Manager role within 12-24 months.
- The Shopper Marketing Executive will report into the Marketing Director and working closely with the Brand Manager your role will be all about bringing to life this drinks brand instore in both; Grocery and Out of Home.
- The Shopper Marketing Executive will be the Brand guardian to ensure the brand activation instore (BTL) is inline and of the same tone of voice as ABL activity
- Work closely with the 3rd party agency to ensure brand activations are delivered efficiently
- Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- 12-24 month experience within the FMCG or Retail industry
- Experience would ideally be within a head office based role in Shopper Marketing, National Accounts or Brand Marketing or possibly could be someone looking to move into a head office based role, for example a Field Sales role with strong instore activations understanding
- Possess a good commercial acumen and understanding of ROI
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to make insight led decisions
- Strong project management, communication and influencing skills
- But most importantly is attitude, we are looking for a driven and ambitious individual with a hunger to succeed whilst caring about how they deliver the results
- Time in office – c2-3 days on average; office based in West Sussex
- Salary – Up to £30k plus package
Please apply, quoting reference 8/16134/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.