National Account Manager - Top 6 Own Label
£45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance and bonus
Remote hybrid working
We are looking for a talented National Account Manager to join a business that not only owns staple brands at the heart of the British consumer but has a large own-label business with a strong presence across the UK retail market. With a desire to grow this business 50% in the coming year we are now looking for a National Account Manager to join the team, taking responsibility for a strategic Top 6 account and driving growth by delivering best in class service.
This is the perfect position for someone that is looking to develop, in a supportive business that is growing quickly through acquisition. Ideally, you will be from an Own Label background, although, if you are from a branded background don't let that dissuade you! We are looking for people that are wanting to progress within a growing business that has not only great brands but great relationships.
You will be working in an FMCG business and have demonstratable commercial acumen, you will have gone through a minimum of 2 JBP cycles, and have had 4 or so years within a commercial grocery role. This is a remote working role with time visiting your customers and occasional visits to the head office. The company has sites/offices around the country so location should not be a barrier when applying to this role.
If you are on the lookout for a new challenge in a supportive business get in touch!
020 7871 8000
- Ideally degree educated or evidence of strong academics
- Combined with track record of success
- M&S customer knowledge and experience preferable but not essential
- Minimum 4 years FMCG Sales Experience
- Minimum 2 years Multiple Grocery Experience as a NAM
- Own Label experience an advantage
- Track record in developing new and existing business
- P&L Management experience essential
- Ability to negotiate & agree terms and secure incremental activity
- Strong skills in Microsoft: Excel & Powerpoint
- Numerate with strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong Presentation & interpersonal skills
- Excellent forecasting skills
- Prepared to travel UK wide for customer and Head Office meetings