Michael Page is delighted to be partnering with Gratnells to offer an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager - German Speaking to join their rapidly growing business.Client Details
Michael Page is delighted to be partnering with Gratnells to offer an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager - German Speaking to join their rapidly growing business.
Gratnells, a family-owned company, is a world leader in innovative educational storage solutions and operates in over 70 countries.
Our global products are made in England in our purpose designed 10,000m2 factory in Harlow, UK.
Gratnells are market leaders and innovators who desire to continue and drive their year-on-year success by opening new markets and developing opportunities within their existing account base.
If you want to make a positive impact to the education sector and your career, please apply to this role.Description
Reporting to the Head of Sales the purpose of the role is to maintain positive trading relationships with existing clients, growing revenue by maximising opportunities from existing and new product ranges via online and offline execution across a Western Europe customer base.
The Key Account Manager - German Speaking:
- Manage Gratnells top accounts within the Western Europe region.
- Maintain and grow the UK business, mainly existing business accounts yet new opportunities are welcome.
- Plan & develop account base to achieve set sales targets.
- Work with Head of Sales to create and work on opportunities with existing accounts, be it through existing range or NPD.
- Work & plan with marketing department to create activity to drive awareness both online / offline.
- Contribute to and help execute area strategy set out by Gratnells and Head of sales.
- Assist in creating monthly reports to the business (wins / losses / opportunities with the HOS).
- Provide support to customer services, finance & commercial to ensure Gratnells are proactive to customers
- Build harmonious professional working relationships internally & externally.
The Successful Key Account Manager - German Speaking:
- Fluent in both spoken and written Germany
- A proven track record in a customer facing sales role, ideally as an account manager in consumer durables / education market
- Worked with numerous customers on a database yet understands work prioritisation.
- Understands business planning with key strategic trade partners, and can create countermeasure activity if required
- Analyse business reports to create opportunities and logical planning
- Knowledge of trade terms and margins and how attributed and negotiated with customer
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Organised and methodical approach
- Proven ability to work within a team setting/network approach
- Demonstrable skills in maintaining accurate records on CRM
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Be commutable to a Harlow, Essex head office - role will be roughly 50:50, home and office based.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Other company benefits, including a 3:30pm finish on a Friday
- Flexibility working - 50:50 office and home base
Please note Michael Page are handling all applications for this role, if you are interested, please apply or call Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 07780 005638.