Customer Business Manager
Competitive Salary + Company Car and 20% bonus
The Advocate Group are excited to be partnered with Cider of Sweden Ltd which is the UK Marketing, Sales and Distribution Company for Kopparberg Cider. Established in the UK in 2006, Cider of Sweden pioneered the development of the pear and fruit cider categories in the UK and is now the UK’s largest fruit cider brand in both the On and Off Trade. From this success, Cider of Sweden have expanded the Kopparberg brand into other categories with successful additions to the range in Spirits, RTS and Draught.
We are looking for a talented Customer Business Manager that will be responsible for growing the South East region of the UK, you will have an account base of regional bar groups and independents and you will work closely with your customers to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and manage the accounts on a day to day basis.
You will have some experience within account management and be able to clearly demonstrate commercial acumen and the drive to progress within your career. Kopparberg are looking for individuals who are passionate about the industry and exhibit energy and drive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the National Accounts team to drive sales and beat the competition in the On Trade marketplace.
- Full P&L responsibility to your account base, to set revenue, profit targets etc.
- Managing and developing a customer strategy, winning new listings, increasing brand awareness
- Engage with other internal stakeholders to help grow your accounts.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within On Trade business development or account management within FMCG.
- Some commercial acumen, ideally full P&L responsibility.
- Ability to develop account bases within your given territory.
- Ability to manage own workload and communicate with multiple stakeholders.
A Kopparberg Customer Business Manager will ‘live’ the pub and bar scene and will have his/her finger on the pulse of what is happening in the cities and towns across their region and how it may be leveraged in the business favour.
Kopparberg are heavy investors in their people and there are plenty of opportunities to progress through the ranks for those with the right work ethic and capabilities.