National Account Manager – Grocery
Salary: up to £55,000 plus car allowance, 40% bonus and benefits
Home Based / Field Based role
Are you an experienced Account Manager currently operating in the Grocery channel?
Do you have a passion for Drinks and want to join a thriving business with a unique product in the sector?
The business are a key player in the FMCG space and have a presence globally. Due to significant growth in the UK market, they are now looking to hire an experienced NAM who can contribute to their continued success.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will oversee a portfolio of major retail accounts including an element of online business. They will have an optimistic and energetic presence and will collaborate with other members of the Sales Team to ensure that everyone is set for success together.
- Creating and implementing an effective business strategy for each of your accounts
- Negotiating and managing commercial agreements including JBPs
- Building strong, fruitful relationships both with customers and internally
- Reviewing data and insight to measure key metrics
- Utilising activation tactics to increase shelf presence and ultimately increase sales.
As an individual, you will be able to engage and communicate effectively, demonstrate the resilience and passion to succeed and be an all-round team player.
The business is committed to diversity, inclusivity and is generally a fantastic working environment where retention is high and promotion possibilities are plentiful!