Regional Sales Manager (On-Trade)
Up to £40,000 with car allowance, 15% bonus, tangible steps for progression.
We are partnered with an Independent Brewery who are heavily invested in their people and always put customers > profit. They’ve made great strides in the market and are looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to help continue that journey.
You will join an incredibly supportive team of BDMs headed by a very experienced leader who in turn is involved with the Off Trade channel for the business. You will have a client base consisting of pub groups, restaurants and independents and will be expected to be visiting 30 or so of these a week.
- Identify partnership opportunities with current / prospective customers
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Create and host events with the on-trade outlets, increasing awareness and engagement
- Maintain existing business through focusing on customer satisfaction and retention
- Working to pre-agreed targets, accurate forecasting and delivering results.
- 2-3 years prior in business development or account management within Drinks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
The business are looking for a candidate that understands the market and ideally know the operators within the area. They will also consider candidates from a Bar Manager background or similar as you will have an understanding of the approach needed.