National Account Manager – On Trade
Remote (Ideally based close to the M40 or M4)
£45,000 to £55,000 with car allowance, 15% bonus, enhanced pension, private healthcare, extensive soft benefits.
The Advocate Group is currently partnered with Proximo Spirits, a global premium spirits importer based in London. The company portfolio currently includes 1800® Tequila, The Kraken® Black Spiced Rum, Gran Centenario® Tequila, Dobel Premium Tequila, Bushmills® Irish Whiskey, Brockmans® Gin and Jose Cuervo® Tequila.
Proximo, translated as “next” in Spanish, is the next major producer of innovative spirits marketing and new product development. Always on the lookout for what’s next, Proximo builds brands and invents new products to meet the world’s changing tastes and trends in memorable new ways.
You will have a client base consisting predominately of major pub groups such as Greene King, Stonegate, Mitchells & Butlers and Marstons in addition to some independents. Experience working with these customers is critical – either in a NAM capacity already or a Regional Sales Manager role.
As well as account management responsibilities, you will have 2 direct reports at KAM level with future heads planning in the coming months. Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities is paramount!
- Manage your defined list of clients within the On Trade Channel
- Build and develop mutually beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Identify and commercially evaluate new business and incremental opportunities
- Positively portray the business and subsequent brands in the market, optimising exposure
- Working closely with the Sales Director, accurately forecasting and contributing to key company objectives.
- Managing the KAM team, instilling a high performance culture and supporting to hit key metrics
- On Trade experience working at National Account / Head Office level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Desire to work with premium brands and articulate these to the target customer
- Focused and goal-oriented
If you’re a passionate and driven commercial professional with experience within the premium drinks space, then we would like to speak to you. Get in touch with Kayleigh at The Advocate Group for more information about this role representing highly reputable premium brands.