Trade Marketing Executive
Cool food brand
Up to £35k plus 10% bonus
- They are an exciting start up food business with a founder and team that have impeccable track records of growing food brands
- Now turning the dial on sweet indulgence snacking, they are taking the junk out of junk food!
- Having developed the ultimate treat food that is HFSS compliant (not high in fat, sugar or calories!) and about to make huge waves across the UK Grocery Landscape….which is where you come in!
- We are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join the team to assist their next stage in their growth plans.
- The plan is to work with UK retailers, like Tesco, to bring their HFSS compliant products to high streets across the UK, and key to this scaling will be winning in-store.
- As an impulsive product purchase, your job is to help catch consumers attention in store and ensure they always look their best!
- As Trade Marketing Executive you will develop and execute the trade marketing campaigns and branded POS equipment ensuring excellence at the point of purchase
- You will work closely with the Marketing team and with key retailer personnel – all the way from Head Office in-store execution through Regional Teams to Store Manager level as appropriate.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Trade Marketing Executive to join the team and exciting start up that are revolutionising the product category for the good!
- Ideally 12-18 months relevant work experience in marketing or trade marketing within FMCG
- Familiar with development and execution of trade marketing campaigns and managing branded POS equipment (e.g. chillers/freezers/drinks dispensing equipment)
- UK Supermarket experience is a plus, but not essential.
- Project management skills and strong analytical skills with the ability to convert findings into actionable points
- Self-initiative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- A genuine passion for creative thinking, creating assets, activating the brand and understanding effectiveness through post-promotional analysis.
- A good balance of creative flair with commercial / business acumen.
- Confident and enthusiastic in verbal communication.
- Good organisational skills that can adapt to an agile working environment.
- Fast learner who copes well under pressured environments; diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Up to £35k annual salary dependent on experience plus 10% performance-based bonus.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business and the career progression that provides.
- The role is full-time and based in a central London office but its envisaged that a large proportion of time will be spent visiting stores.
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16283/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.