Account Manager at FoodCloud
FoodCloud has a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste and the only thing bigger than our vision is our drive – we are an organisation of doers that are driven by kindness, fairness and a desire to help people and the planet.
Would you like to join an organisation that is passionate about tackling food waste and increasing social inclusion in communities across Ireland and internationally?
Are you an experienced Account Manager who would like to work for one of Ireland's fastest growing social enterprises? If this sounds like you, we have the ideal role here at FoodCloud.
About the Job
Act as an account manager for at least one major retailer and a portfolio of food supply chain partners with the overall ambition to increase the amount of food rescued. As part of this role you will:
- Manage overall relationship with existing food industry partners to increase engagement, ensure retention and satisfaction:
- Understand and manage food industry partner needs and expectations, and identify opportunities to grow impact
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure delivery of commitments made to food industry partners
- Track and measure progress of agreed KPIs and provide updates to both internal and external teams
- Maintain accurate records and keep track of relationship history and updates/renewals
- Constantly work to improve FoodCloud’s service by identifying new opportunities to improve FoodCloud’s service and processes.
- Advocate for FoodCloud’s technology to support businesses’ food redistribution ambitions:
- Work closely with food businesses to understand how our technology can support their needs
- Work with FoodCloud’s in-house technology team to plan, develop, test and implement new features and improvements. This will include:
- Gathering customer requirements where necessary
- Conducting testing to ensure features and improvements function as expected
- Manage customer expectations with regard to the rollout of technical features
- Work with food businesses to successfully deploy solutions - including product education
- Keep food businesses informed about product updates and identify further opportunities to increase food redistribution.
- Support FoodCloud’s growth through outreach and New Business Development onboarding new food industry partners:
- Develop proposals and presentations for new business opportunities
- Generate leads and follow up with new business opportunities
- Work closely with new food industry partners to develop and deliver trials and rollouts
- Travel will be required on occasion
- Other duties as required per business needs
Key Skills and Experience
- Outstanding written, oral, and client-facing communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, organisational skills and project management skills.
- Ability to create good working partnerships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally, resilience and the ability to manage customers’ expectations and say ‘no’ where necessary.
- IT literacy and experience working with technology; able to understand and explain technical information to less technically literate stakeholders.
- Ability to recognise and address high priorities and when necessary link these elements to overall strategy
- Capability to work autonomously to manage delegation of tasks to cross-functional teams and ensure deadlines are met
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make effective decisions ‘on the spot’
- Data driven and metrics focused
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management, client facing, or account management role
- Experience within the food industry or within the technology sector will be beneficial
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Full, clean driver’s licence required as some travel to all of our locations and suppliers may be required
- This full-time, permanent role will be based in our Tallaght Hub and we can also offer flexible working arrangements, such as working from home, in line with role requirements.
- We are very proud of our organisation culture, and our vision, mission and values which you can read more about on our website and on social media channels.
- We are a fast growing organisation with big ambitions – there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop professionally in this role through training and experience.
- Salary is dependent on skills and experience
- Pension contribution: matching up to 5% of an employee's salary.
- Tax Saver, Bike to Work Scheme, discounted gym membership and more.
If this sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you. Please include your CV and cover letter to apply now!