White Rabbit create tasty Italian food that everybody can enjoy. Their scope of plant-based, gluten-free pizza bases have seen immense achievement. They have multiplied the size of the business throughout recent years and holding back nothing in 2022!
Vertex Resourcing have been enlisted to aid White Rabbit in their search for a Category & Innovation Manager. You'll be focused on spotting market opportunities where White Rabbit can develop NPD or increase distribution of their delicious range! This is an exciting role linking their commercial and operations teams, working closely with both the Head of Sales and Co-Founder.
Category & Insight
- Create reports by retailer across the grocery and wholesale accounts
- Track market data
- Utilise retailer data (Nectar 360/SIP, Crunch, IRI ad-hoc) and other tools (Vypr & social media) to build internal/external category and shopper insight.
- Pro-actively identify and share relevant data internally to identify NPD gaps or opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Sales / Commercial Team to share impartial category & shopper info at range reviews, retailer meetings and sell-ins.
- Manage relationships with data providers and manage the research/ data portion.
- Develop innovation pipeline, aligned to key account RR windows, informed by consumer and category insight.
- Work with Teo/food to develop early proof-of-concept, ensure consumer-led approach to NPD development and help to manage packaging development process
- Act as cross functional project manager for innovation projects to ensure successful launches working with Head of Ops
- Ensure NPD COGs targets are hit and product margins are maintained (or grow!)
- Support Brand Manager / Food Technologist with EPD planning
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary DOE + Bonus
Flexible Hybrid Working Policy (Hammersmith Office, Oxfordshire Bakery)
An amazing close knit team and group of people
Mega exciting plans ahead!
Experience turning EPOS and market data into insight
Project management experience, working with cross-functional stakeholders
Experience building desks and presenting insight to retailers
Familiarity with gate process to innovation/NPD
Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to category and NPD
A foodie with your ear to the ground on latest food trends