- A huge, multi-national food and drink business with instantly recognisable brands
- A category leading grocery brand
- Is looking for a new National Account Executive to work as part of their sales team
- Is renowned for nurturing talent and offering cross functional progression
- Reporting directly to a Senior NAM, this National Account Executive is a fantastic junior sales role where you will develop quickly to become a key part of the commercial function
- Within role, you will support the management of key Grocery customer accounts across a portfolio of brands
- As National Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying commercial opportunities for the business
- A developmental, supporting role working with the Senior NAM and ensuring your development in National Accounts.
- Looking for someone who is seeking career progression in National Accounts
- Can demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & have a desire to deliver
- Be FMCG trained and have worked with customers at head office/Buyer level
- As National Account Executive you will need to have a basic understanding of a P&L
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus, company car & pension
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 2/16378/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.