- Globally renowned forward thinking Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet who are looking for a Regional Account Executive.
- They’re category leaders, with an amazing brand, who take pride in their employees’ development and training, providing a fun culture with outstanding opportunities to learn and fantastic company benefits.
- This Regional Account Executive opportunity is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place with on-trade customers across the Nottingham area.
- As a Regional Account Executive, you’ll develop your entrepreneurial ability which will allow you to become a key ambassador for the Nottingham area representing one of the biggest FMCG brands on the planet.
- Working as a Regional Account Executive you will use your unique personality to showcase the brand.
- Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the on-trade channel spreading affinity and enthusiasm for the brand. Build your personal reputation as a Regional Account Executive within the business and with customers
- Enthusiasm for gastronomy and a passion for the on-trade industry is required
- Bring the brand to life, from the trendiest cafés and bars, the best clubs in town, and the biggest festivals, to the most private and exclusive events.
- Take full responsibility for the On-Premise sales and marketing activities for your region.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sales or Business Development experience ideally within food/drinks
- I.T savvy
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Commercial acumen
- Passion and enthusiasm for the on-trade/ gastronomy channel
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Benefits and Details:
- Up to £32k salary
- Benefits including Car & Bonus
- Nottingham based role
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/16376/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.