- Globally renowned forward thinking Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet who are looking for a Regional Account Executive to look after Ipswich and the surrounding region.
- They’re category leaders, with an amazing brand, who take pride in their employees’ development and training, providing a fun culture with outstanding opportunities to learn and fantastic company benefits.
- This Regional Account Executive opportunity is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place with Regional Wholesalers & Independent Impulse Retail customers across the Ipswich area.
- As a Regional Account Executive, you’ll develop your entrepreneurial ability which will allow you to become a key ambassador for the Ipswich area representing one of the biggest FMCG brands on the planet.
- Working as a Regional Account Executive you will use your unique personality to showcase the brand.
- Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the impulse and wholesale channels spreading affinity and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Build your personal reputation as a Regional Account Executive within the business and with customers
- Take full responsibility for impulse and wholesale customers sales and marketing activities for your region.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Sales or Business Development experience ideally within food/drinks
- I.T savvy
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Commercial acumen
- Passion and enthusiasm for the on-trade/ gastronomy channel
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Benefits and Details:
- Up to circa £33k salary
- Benefits including Car & Bonus
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/16375/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.