Job Title: Head of EMEA Sales
Sector: Branded Consumer Durables
Location: Home-Based, Flexible
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance + Package
- We are handling and rare and exceptional opportunity for a senior international sales professional with a background in consumer goods.
- This role will manage a team of export sales professionals based in the UK and Europe and have overall responsibility for P&L across the continent.
- This is a home-based job, so we can consider candidates located throughout the UK.
- This successful, profitable and growing manufacturer produces popular and quality children’s products also carries a number of important licenses.
- The business supplies retailers and online retailers throughout Europe and is an internationally focused organisation that encourages a passionate, ambitious, and collaborative team spirit.
- It is probable that you currently work, or will have previously worked, as Head of International Sales, Export Sales Director, International Sales Director, or Sales Manager EMEA.
- The business requires a successful background in European sales and prior experience of managing sales staff.
- It is also essential that this experience has been achieved within a consumer goods environment as this role requires previous experience of working with retailers and/or the distributors that sell to them.
- Experience or working within children’s products would be of particular interest but is not required. Candidates without a combination of the above three criteria cannot be considered for this role.
- Fluency in a second European language would be most welcome for this role but is not a prerequisite.
- The business will design a package to attract the right candidate.
- It is anticipated that the basic salary will be between £60,000 - £65,0000 plus car, bonus, and benefits.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.