- Family business that has turned into trailblazer for their category, consistently innovating and growing.
- Dynamic, forward-thinking team that provides autonomy across the company to create an empowered and motivated culture.
- Experiencing high growth in the portfolio and requiring a Brand Manager to take ownership and lead on the development of the brand.
- The Brand Manager will take ownership of the brand to create a strategic vision for its continued growth.
- Working alongside the Category Manager to develop a clear and purposeful pathway for the brand’s future as it continues to grow from strength to strength.
- As Brand Manager, you will be taking a full 360 view of the brand and involved in all channels, using data insights to inform decision making for future recommendations.
- You will be given autonomy and expected to drive your own creativity and strategy into the brand.
- The Brand Manager will report into the Head of Innovation but will also be going direct to the Managing Director and CEO.
- To be Brand Manager you will already have 1-2 years Brand Manager experience.
- Assistant Brand Manager’s with 2+ years’ and brand leadership experience may also be considered.
- Be a confident, strong minded, people person who is capable when challenged.
- Be strategically minded with experience of using data insights and trends to inform decision making.
- Organised, methodical, analytical, and proactive
Benefits & details:
- Up to £50k
- 2/3 days hybrid working in Bedfordshire office and/or Central London agency
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 21/16240/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.