- Leading European branded FMCG player
- Dynamic & growth orientated business with a portfolio of household favourites and recognised for combining strong heritage and innovation
- With a strong position both in the UK and internationally, they are looking to build on their success with an ambitious growth plan and create value for their customers
- An exciting Senior National Account Manager – Sainsbury’s opportunity has arisen, a great opportunity to join a business that is flexible, diverse but most importantly encourages agility and entrepreneurship!
- We are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to manage a multi-million £ account which is in great shape!
- where you will be the primary customer interface responsible for leading the negotiations and the development of customer specific strategic and tactical plans to deliver company volume and profit targets.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with the Marketing, Planning & Execution teams to ensure that each customer has an individual annual plan as well as developing a customer specific tactical plan that delivers share, net revenue & trading contribution targets
- You will have strong sales experience for a leading branded FMCG player within a major Grocery customer
- Ability to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing an account
- Strong commercial acumen to enable development of strong commercial propositions
- Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes
Benefits & details:
- Head office based in Home Counties this is a home based role
- Salary is pitched c£50-60k with exceptional bonus opportunity, pension, private medical and gym benefits.
- Commitment to training & development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 9/16371/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.