Are you a NAM or SNAM looking for a fresh challenge working within the Grocery channel? Do you want the agility of an SME but with the backing of a global group? Somewhere with great progression opportunities but also structure and security?
Well, if health and wellbeing is part of your agenda and you want to be part of a global leader, this opportunity could be for you!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving, on-trend, health-focused business who’re looking for a National Account management professional to nurture and grow the retail side of the business which currently includes Sainsburys, Morrisons & Co-op. The business in question are massive in terms of health & well-being and offer a future within a truly entrepreneurial environment. Owned by a wider global powerhouse and sitting under a leading pharma group, the combination of innovation, strength and an accelerating market, provides the opportunity to skyrocket your career!
You will be taking the reins on the retail accounts which have a range of opportunities, day to day wise you will be responsible for the strategy and development of the business. As it stands the Tesco business has just been won and the account will be going live over the next few months, competition isn’t really an issue as they’re leaders not just in the quality front but also price.
- The primary driver for the business strategy and relationship with a key retailers
- Total P&L and customer relationship accountability, as well as budget delivery
- Work effectively with production, technical and NPD to deliver best in class customer service and quality product delivery to customers
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team, taking the site lead commercially working hand in hand with the SD and wider group commercial team
To be a successful candidate you must have dealt with similar accounts and be ambitious to make a difference! You must be:
- FMCG background within Top-6 or Convenience or Discounters.
- Experience in Branded or Private Label FMCG
- P&L responsible
- A strong influencer: able to hold a room and collaborate
- Strong presentation skills and influencing ability
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.