Key Account Manager for a leading housewares business based in Manchester. Client Details
As a leading player in their sector, the business are renowned for designing, manufacturing and supply exciting lifestyle/housewares products to global retailers in the UK and globally. They boast an impressive portfolio of brands and licences across c. 3,000 SKUs.
Due to growth, they are looking to add a Key Account Manager to the team. Description
As Key Account Manager, you will report into the Head of Sales and take responsibility for managing a number of existing accounts, aswell as seeking out new opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and building long term UK Retail Accounts as well as scoping opportunities for new business development.
- Develop relationships to deliver profitable business growth in line with business objectives
- Develop strategies and sales plans, taking responsibility for new business and providing the highest level of customer service.
- Work collaboratively with internal creative, brand and product teams to create and maximise all opportunities across your retail account base
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- To achieve KPIs, including sales targets
- Ecomm retailer experience preferential
- Report into Brand & Sales Director - Home & Lifestyle
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates from an FMCG background. We are open to candidates that are at a junior level and looking for a step up, or candidates operating at this level looking for a new opportunity.
You don't need previous housewares experience, however it would be a huge benefit if you are working in a product focused/NPD driven product category.
*You must be commutable to Manchester, as this is an office based role with Wednesdays working from home*Job Offer
Up to £40,000 + £5,000 car allowance, uncapped comission earning (OTE double your salary) + benefits.
Office based in Manchester - one day a week working from home