Are you looking for a new opportunity within Email Marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really leave your stamp on the growth of an already well-established company?
Signature Career management are proudly partnered with a consumer goods company who have 250 years of history. If you are in Marketing, you really couldn’t join this business at a better time. This is a role where you will be growing with the company and have an impact on the future direction of the business.
The HQ is commutable from the North West and the Midlands and offer a great deal of flexible working. If you fancy being in the office 5 days, great, just the 1 day, also great. This is a forward-thinking business who have a culture built on the foundations of trust. This is very much a team orientated business where you can make a difference and grow within a company which is delivering double digit YOY growth and holds a fantastic portfolio of brands which are receiving a great deal of investment!
Due to continued growth, they’re now able to appoint an Email Marketing Specialist who will take responsibility for everything that is CRM. In short you will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and scheduling email campaigns.
- Collaborating with the brand, digital and e-commerce teams on content, assets, and brand message.
- Understanding the positioning of each of their brands whilst ensuring consistent on-brand email and CRM campaign presence.
- Monitoring / analysing campaign results and providing actionable reporting & insight to optimise the performance.
The successful candidate will be looking for a role they can grow in and already hold experience in email marketing. You will also hold the following attributes:
- Confident speaking with a variety of stakeholders; not a hierarchical business.
- Conviction in decisions & able to take people on the journey to get things done.
- An adaptable people person.
- Commercially aware and pro-active.
This is a unique opportunity in a business which is investing considerably in their future. If you’d like to be part of that journey, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency