Job title: Sales Representative
Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
Salary: to £32,000 plus sales bonus + company car
Market: ground care machinery
Job Reference: NH/23879
- Join this privately owned ground care machinery dealership, established in 1991
- Sell leading brands of garden power equipment to domestic and professional users
- Customer service and product performance is at the heart of the company’s strength
Established in 1991, Tomlinson Groundcare is an appointed John Deere dealer and a distributor of a wide range of quality ground care products from manufacturers such as Echo, Al-Ko, Denis, Grillo, Sisis and EGO. The company offers expert advice on all aspects of ground care through a committed team that takes pride in their local reputation for customer service.
The Role: Sales Representative:
Working within the team, you will represent the dealership to new and existing customers within a two hour radius of Stowmarket. Typical customers are golf courses, large estates, schools, and home owners. Key responsibilities will include:
- Effective time management between the dealership and field appointments
- Achieve agreed sales targets and activity levels
- Respond to leads provided by the showroom or product manufacturers
- Build strong relationships with existing and prospect customers in your sales area
- Demonstrate skill through the stages of the sales process
- Conduct new equipment field demonstrations
- Achieve a high level of product knowledge – understanding the features, benefits and applications
- Great teamwork and internal liaison
- A commitment to customers service and follow up
Candidate profile: Sales Representative:
We are looking for an experienced sales person with a passion for the outdoors, farming, ground care and customer service. The job holder will join a small and committed team that has built a strong reputation for selling fantastic products backed by a personal, local service. The key attributes we seek are:
- Based within a commutable distance of Stowmarket
- Some experience, training or interest in agriculture, horticulture or groundcare
- Field, depot or office based sales experience
- A likeable, sociable, positive and energetic character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good standard of IT literacy
- An interest in or talent for social media would be helpful
- Full driving licence
The job holder will join a respected local business in an enjoyable and challenging position that has real prospects for increased responsibility. The reward package will include a company car, 25 days holiday and a discretionary bonus.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.