Due to growth with one of our key clients, Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Grocery Regional Sales Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company who are currently expanding within the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG Company that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thorntons and Fox’s biscuits!
In return for joining us as our Grocery Regional Sales Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £35,500 per annum, with the potential to earn up to 11.5% annual bonus and a Company Car.
Ideal Location: Oxford
Territory: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Northamptonshire.
What you will be doing as our Grocery Regional Sales Manager?
• You will be at the heart of the commercial growth, using your management skills to unlock the potential in an ambitious, highly motivated, sales team.
• You’ll have the chance to develop your own team, identifying key opportunities and setting the strategy to achieve & exceed goals.
• Working regularly in call with your team to provide field training, communication, and motivation. Spending a minimum of 1 day with each team member every 6 weeks.
• Completing instore audits to ensure standards are maintained and identify training opportunities.
• Planning & conducting motivational team briefing & training meetings.
• Reviewing results and call data via PowerBI and other platforms on a daily basis.
• Reporting weekly to Grocery National Field Sales Manager in respect of team performance.
• Management of cost control & expenses of your team, ensuring spending is within budget.
What will you need to become our Grocery Regional Sales Manager?
- A solid background in FMCG and people management.
- A proven track record of achieving KPIs and driving performance.
- A passionate, inspirational leader, capable of setting the standard for others to follow.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Grocery Regional Sales Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- This is a remarkable career move: a leadership role where you have the scope to shape, build and mentor a team with bright careers ahead of them.
- Incentive program
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
- Inclusion in our Employee Ownership Trust
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.