Job Title: Foodservice National Account Manager - Wholesale
Job Sector: Food/Foodservice
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 p.a (DOE) possibly negotiable + car + bonus
Job Reference: SS/J23880
Cavendish Maine are privileged to be working exclusively with this leading international producer of potato products into the foodservice industry.
About the Role:
Working as an experienced Sales & Account Manger on a national basis, you will be required to manage and develop an impressive portfolio of Wholesale & Distributor accounts throughout the UK.
Reporting into the Senior Business Manager, you will work as part of the successful UK Commercial Team and closely alongside the Marketing and HQ Sales & Service Centre.
You will be required to develop and maintain strong and effective long – term working relationships with Key Wholesale Partners, understanding their differing business needs and offering suitable products and solutions.
You will drive sales to achieve results whilst ensuring a cohesive route to market strategy is developed and executed.
You will have profit & loss accountability for your Business Portfolio and budgeted scorecard delivery.
You will be responsible for demand planning/forecasting accuracy for your assigned national wholesaler account portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a credible and long – term career with a market leader at a very exciting time for this business. Whether you are currently working within Foodservice as a NAM or Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in your career, your background will be considered.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Foodservice National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Experience of working for a foodservice manufacturer or wholesaler
- The ability to manage, maintain and grow large, important accounts
- A strong understanding and application of the sales process
- Experience of working at National Account Manager OR an ambitious person seeking the next step
- A wealth of experience working closely with internal and external teams (e.g. marketing NPD, production etc)
- A creative mindset in order to drive new product ideas and customer acquisitions
- Strong and persuasive negotiation skills
- Happy to successfully develop and generate new business
- Ambitious and professional
- A persistent, consistent and disciplined approach
- A passion for food and experience of working with Buying Groups & Chef’s would be an advantage
- Happy to be cover the country as a whole
In return for your role as National Account Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 p.a (DOE) possibly negotiable, Car, bonus, 24 days holiday, private healthcare, pension etc.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.