Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a high growth business? Is Brand Activation your passion point? Do you have a passion for Health and Wellness? This brand is new, exciting, and about to take off in a big way! The is a product with purpose, function, and energy!
This London-based start-up is built of a team of collaborative and driven professionals who are all pulling in the same direction – they’re the definition of team spirit! The company was founded to fill a gap in the market, providing a convenient all-in-one solution containing a multitude of health benefits. This is a brand that will encourage you to push boundaries, think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table!
This role will see you acting as the key player, linking marketing and sales, and taking ownership for how the brand appears across a whole host of retail locations, including major Grocers, Independent stores, Wholesalers, Trade Events and Online. You will maintain a consistency in brand tone and style while analysing, learning, and adapting to find the best approach for each channel.
As Brand Activation Manager, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building and executing robust brand activation plans across all key retailers, on and offline
- Developing annual activation plans and owning the marketing budget, measuring the impact of spend and return on investment
- Organise and co-ordinate trade events to meet the needs of the accounts
- Present marketing plans and regular brand updates to customer marketing and commercial teams, aligned to the overall marketing strategy
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, a solution finder, and a true team player. You will be:
- A driven individual with a passion for brand activation and raising brand awareness
- A self-motivated problem solver who enjoys bringing a creative view to their role
- Understanding of omnichannel marketing and creative solutions – able to think outside the box!
- Aware of current and emerging marketing trends, seeking new ways of working to stay ahead of the curve
- Willing to learn and adaptable to change. Start-ups are pacey!
Start-up environments aren’t for everyone, but if this sounds like a good fit, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something exciting in the FMCG space and will be hugely rewarding. This is a brand that is doing good, and you can be part of the journey!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Sarah@signaturecm.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.