Are you a brand marketer, working on cosmetic/beauty brands – or have a passion for the industry?
Are you looking for an organization which will allow you to achieve unmatched career progression through significant L&D opportunities?
If so, then you MUST read below!
A very rare and highly desired opportunity has arisen, with a company in the FMCG industry, who are looking to bring in a brand manager to their marketing team. The role itself will be challenging but very rewarding. Ambition and drive are needed to thrive in this role, but a passion for beauty and cosmetics is essential!
This role will incorporate all skills of the marketing mix, to ensure you are a fully rounded brand manager, with the ability to take part in driving the team towards brand growth in the beauty market. The business operates across multiple channels, and this role will enable you to work on one of the biggest beauty brands in the market!
You will be experienced in…
- Brand planning and strategy.
- Leading on trade presentations.
- On pack design and communication.
- Market research and analysis.
- Working with the global brand team, taking assets and adapting them to the UK market
- On/Offline marketing – experience in dealing with digital marketing.
- Budget management & P+L lead, or influence at the very least.
- ATL campaigns (TV ads) as well as NPD exposure.
The ideal candidate will be on the upwards curve of their career with a strong background in FMCG. Additionally, a large portion of your experience will have been in a blue-chip business. This role is such a great opportunity for an ABM looking to progress upwards in their career but would also suit a BM who is fairly new to the market and looking to gain some more market experience, before taking that next step.
- Be commercially astute in handling P+L accounts. However, if not directly responsible for the accounts, then having exposure or an impact on the accounts is also suitable if used to reporting/analysis.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop themselves within the business, and to immerse themselves in the company culture of progressing and developing themselves within the company.
- Exposure to running marketing campaigns such as TV advertisements.
- Degree educated
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.