Sales & Account Executive
Global Food/Chemical business in Manchester looking for a Sales Executive to join their team!
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
£25,000 - £28,000 Salary
- Respond and administer sales enquiries coming into the business
- Where appropriate, turn these sales enquiries around including the raising of quotations and on- boarding of new customers
- Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to respond and manage incoming enquiries effectively and efficiency
- Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to maintain and forecast business
- Identify opportunities for growth and diversification from allocated customer accounts including the promotion of the services
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company capabilities
- Liaise with intercompany partners to establish and confirm schedules and test options
- Ensure client project paperwork is returned and completed in a timely manner
- 2 years’ experience in customer service – account management role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel & PPT.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- High level of attention to detail.
- To be able to communicate to different levels within the business and to gain the confidence of the client.
- To be a self-starter and manage own workload in a timely and effective manner
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- 2 years’ proven sales experience
- Experience of working within a multi task and busy environment
- Experience of using CRM and specialised software systems
- Knowledge and understanding of product testing
- General understanding of laboratories technical work
Other company benefits
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential support.
- Free car parking
- Worldwide career opportunities