Here at Field Sales Solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Retail Operations Executive!
In return we can offer you a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum plus benefits.
We are a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
What you will be doing as our Retail Operations Executive?
- To work closely with Head of Tactical & Account Managers to deliver all administrative tasks for Retail activities and be able to deliver to targets set
- Managing field recruitment system to ensure all activities are fully booked with required skill set by activity type
- Working with BI team to ensure data capture system and BI reporting provides required outputs
- Providing support on the telephone and e-mail to the field team using the in-house systems and reporting applications
- Managing field wages, expense claims and data from the field team
- Communicating and behaving to field, head office, client, and supplier personnel in a professional, efficient and appropriate manner at all times
- Undertaking additional tasks where required, and be a positive, all round team member with ideas and suggestions for continuous business improvement
What are we looking for in our Retail Operations Executive?
- 1-2 years’ experience in admin based role
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Software
- Knowledge and/or experience of Field Sales and the Retail Industry
- Ability to work with key stakeholders at all levels
- A full clean UK driving licence
The exciting bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Retail Operations Executive role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- Incentive program
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
If you’d like to become our Retail Operations Executive Apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and live with in a commutable distance of our Head Office in Thame.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.