Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Territory Sales Manager Duracell!
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We work in partnership with some of the biggest brands out there.
Do you enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a leading field team representing a great brand? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! As a Territory Sales Manager representing Duracell you will establish and maintain relationships in store to influence key decision makers to implement and deliver increased sales and long-term store development plans. You will add value and demonstrate a return by improving availability and compliance to agreed Head Office plans between the retailer and brands.
Part Time: 24 hours a week (3 days per week Tuesday - Thursday)
Ideal Location: Jarrow - Tyne & Wear
Territory: DH1, DH8, DL1, DL14, NE1, NE4, NE5, NE6, NE7, NE8, NE11, NE12, NE21, NE23, NE24, NE25, NE28, NE29, NE3, NE32, NE35, NE38, NE46, NE61, NE66, SR3, SR5, SR6, TS1, TS10, TS17, TS19, TS21, TS24,TS25, TS8.
In return for joining us as our Territory Sales Manager Duracell we can offer you a competitive salary of £21,000 pro-rata + Up to 10% Bonus.
Full use of own vehicle required.
What you will be doing as our Territory Sales Manager Duracell?
Reporting into your Regional Field Manager, you will provide valuable support to our business. This includes:
- Demonstrate partnership by building strong long- lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Ensuring distribution and maximum availability for the brands to increase sales and category accountability through negotiation with senior store managers.
- Intercepting issues, recognising opportunities, and analysing competitor activity through direct communication with the client.
- Using retailer led data to identify issues, opportunities and educate the stores visited in growing the brand and category. This could be through main fixture, secondary sites, and Duracell’s store wide strategy.
- Demonstrating a return for our clients by being proficient and effective in call.
- Taking ownership of your own call file and recording information accurately on the tablet provided.
- Demonstrating partnership though the organisation of monthly meetings with members of the outlets senior management team to discuss performance, overcoming potential issues and upcoming activity to maximise sales opportunities.
Your purpose and vision are to drive sales and generate Return on Investment.
What will you need to become our Territory Sales Manager Duracell?
- Drive and determination to achieve and exceed targets.
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively to achieve results.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage and negotiate with Key Decision Makers
- A full UK Drivers Licence.
- Monday- Friday (no weekend working).
- The opportunity to work for a leading field marketing company.
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Performance related bonus.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.