The Pet Food Category is worth more than £4.5bn in the UK
Pet Ownership has increased
The Pet Care market is growing at 6%
PETS CHOICE is seeing DOUBLE with market growth at 12% !
We are one of the fastest growing Pet Food manufacturers in the UK, now seeking a strategic and creative leader to join our team as Head of Marketing. This role forms part of the Managing Board and will have ownership of the Marketing department for Pets Choice as well as responsibility for Customer Relations and the Sales Office.
The Head of Marketing needs to demonstrate strong skills in managing multiple projects whilst leading a team of 8 direct reports, and a wider team of 21 across three departments.
Pets Choice Company Information
Pets Choice is a leading FMCG Branded Pet Food and Pet Products Manufacturer with offices and manufacturing sites based in Lancashire, Somerset and South Wales.
Our products range from Food & Treats, Toys & Accessories to Animal Health. Our portfolio of brands includes: Webbox, Bob Martin, TastyBone, Felight, Spikes, WildThings and Meatiful.
Head of Marketing Overview
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Marketing is an integral part of the business and comes with a high degree of responsibility.
The role will sit within the managing board and will take responsibility for delivery of the Marketing strategy for each of our Brands along with responsibility of the Customer Relations and Sales Office departments.
- Lead, manage and motivate a growing team across multiple functions including Brand, Product, Design, PR, Communications, Digital, Social, Customer Relations and Sales Office.
- 8 Direct reports with a wider team of 21 across 3 departments.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of the Marketing strategy for each of our brands in line with company objectives.
- Work with Category insights and Commercial teams to develop, implement and maintain strategic brand plans.
- Responsible for the delivery of annual budget plans with focus on profitable growth.
- Support the Commercial team with Customer interaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams and work closely with cross-functional teams in order to maximise opportunities and growth.
- Part of the ‘Managing Board’ with a high degree of accountability.
- Provide regular reports and presentations based on Marketing performance.
- Strategic execution of NPD and Innovation plans.
- Proven track record within an FMCG industry, experience of working with Challenger Brands.
- Product and Brand Management expertise.
- Strong and focused leader with a hands on approach.
- Ability to manage, coach and develop a large team.
- Strong skills in managing multiple projects.
- Commercial and professional business acumen.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to execute plans.
- Category data, insights and shopper focussed.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Entrepreneurial character with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Positive drive and energy.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Local to Blackburn Head Office.