Join this award-winning FMCG business that boasts a large Brand portfolio coupled with their Own Label division supplying the UK’s Top4 Grocery, Convenience, Discounter & Specialist Retailers. The business has seen c150% growth in recent years due to investment into its brands and acquisitions and continues to drive the profit agenda with an exciting NPD pipeline.
Senior Product Brand Manager
Brand & Own Label FMCG
£45,000 - 55,000 | North Lancashire
With 1-2 direct reports and reporting into the Head of Marketing, the business is open to the background with where the successful candidates comes from with FMCG Marketing and NPD/Product experience being at the top of their agenda for this particular position. You will have full responsibility for their biggest Brand whilst leading the brand strategy with a creative edge and drive NPD initiatives from concept through to launch. You will look to use consumer insights to identify trends and ways of improving product and packaging keeping sustainability at the forefront.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant FMCG Marketing experience with the ability to create & drive brand strategy
- Working knowledge of NPD and be able to take the lead on packaging development
- A solid understanding of the ‘concept to launch’ process
- Have strong personality skills whilst leading others
- Strong understanding of Shopper Marketing & Category Management
- Well organised with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team
- Must be able to work well with internal cross-functional teams alongside external agencies
- Must have good access to North Lancashire 3 days per week
- Degree educated in Marketing/Business
This individual may come from either a background in FMCG Marketing with good knowledge of Product/NPD OR someone from an NPD background (Brand or Own Label) with an eye for Marketing initiatives.