Key Account Manager – Route to Market (RTM)
Remote (Covering Midlands and South)
Competitve Basic, £6,000 car allowance, 15% bonus, up to 6% pension (matched), private healthcare for you and family.
The Advocate Group is currently partnered with Proximo Spirits, a global premium spirits importer based in London. The company portfolio currently includes 1800® Tequila, The Kraken® Black Spiced Rum, Gran Centenario® Tequila, Dobel Premium Tequila, Bushmills® Irish Whiskey, Brockmans® Gin and Jose Cuervo® Tequila.
Proximo, translated as “next” in Spanish, is the next major producer of innovative spirits marketing and new product development. Always on the lookout for what’s next, Proximo builds brands and invents new products to meet the world’s changing tastes and trends in memorable new ways.
This exciting role as Key Account Manager will look after the Route to Market channel for Proximo Spirits and be responsible for developing key customers such as Matthew Clark, LWC, Molson Coors and Carlsberg as well as smaller independent distributors.
- Manage a core number of agreed accounts within the territory to deliver the RTM brand building plan and activation program.
- Create and implement profitable commercial agreements with key customers and delivering volume growth.
- Identify new brand/outlet opportunities that enable targeting of the right consumers through networking and influencing.
- Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times of customers.
- Support the development of Proximo’s strategy across identified accounts and delivery of ranging and visibility solutions appropriate to your account base across RTM and wholesale.
- Ensure distribution, visibility, and activation within your assigned territory.
- Good knowledge and experience of the alcohol market
- Understanding and passion for the on-trade
- Proactive, highly motivated with a ‘go do’ attitude
- Strong communication and influencing ability
- Demonstrable drive, resilience and enthusiasm with courage and conviction to stand by decisions Effective relationship building and excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally, as well as understand different customer requirements
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to prepare solid portfolio proposals based on individual customer requirements
If you’re a passionate and driven commercial professional with experience within the premium drinks space, then we would like to speak to you. Get in touch with Kayleigh at The Advocate Group for more information about this role representing highly reputable premium brands.