- A notorious food producer with some of the UK’s favourite brands.
- Award-winning category team with employee wellbeing at the heart of the business.
- Seeing highly impressive, continuous development in a brilliant category team.
- Recruiting for a Category Manager to assist in continuing the organisation’s progression.
- As Category Manager you will oversee the Foodservice and Wholesale channels.
- Genuinely unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced, innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer facing with direct communication with the customers.
- Reports direct to channel lead.
- As Category Manager you will be responsible for driving insight to action and building engaging category visions
- A forward thinking, flexible Category Manager, Junior Category Manager, Cat Exec or Cat Analyst who has experience in progressing brands through category management.
- Ideally works in food and drink
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in Category or be working for a leading data and insights business
Benefits & details:
- £5k car allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
- Hybrid Working with 2 days in Berkshire HQ
- Good track record of progression in the business
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16363/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.