Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products across branded and own label. Every product under our client’s portfolio of brands stands for and represents high quality. Our client is a family owned business that has been creating quality products for decades and has expanded into an international network, with their high quality products being supplied around the globe!
As the successful National Account Executive you will support the National Account Manager and the Senior leadership team in executing the commercial plan for the Tesco account, whilst utilising all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact. As part of this role you will get experience of supporting the negotiation of the joint business plan. This is a great stepping stone role for someone who wants to progress their career at a fast pace in national accounts.
- Proven track record of building exceptional relationships with a Customer – ideally in an account management or Field Selling role
- Be able to manage, meet and exceed your customers’ expectations
- Understanding of how an Account Manager / Buyer relationship functions.
- Be resilient
- Financial numeracy to be able to build strategically sound, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
Location : Home based. Our clients HQ is in the North, and you would be expected to go to the office twice a month.
Salary : Highly competitive
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click ‘apply’ and one of our team will get in touch.