Are you passionate about food and love working with people? Browns Food Group have exciting opportunities for an ambitious and determined Senior National Account Managers and National Account Managers to join our Group.
With significant growth plans, a reputation for quality and already one of the largest cooked meat suppliers in the UK, you will be joining a business with a family ethos at its heart.
You will work with, our experienced team to develop business with key customers and grow sales in line with our future strategy.
Browns Food Group is a large family owned business, with an impressive growth history and a motivated approach to future development. Currently trading with 6 manufacturing sites across Scotland and the North of England, we are established suppliers to the manufacturing, food service and retail markets.
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, working closely to develop and manage customers. Browns Food Group are excited about their strategic growth plan and are looking for a senior account manager to grow the sales team in line with business aspirations.
What you'll have
- Strong experience, gained from a similar role within FMCG is preferable
- A proven track record as a high performing account manager delivering sales growth
- The ability to drive a strategic approach to sales growth
- Able to analyse, develop and deliver market opportunities
- A natural relationship builder
- Experience of working collaboratively within a multi-business organisation
The role requires the following skills and attributes:
- Customer and account management
- Commercial Awareness
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to deliver
- Strong focus on delivering results
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong Communication skills
- Full Drivers licence