About the role
1 x Position to cover Oxford & Gloucestershire
1 x Position to cover Kent
- You are the face of Bacardi
- You bring our brands to life in bars, clubs, restaurants and venues by building brilliant relationships and working in partnership with our customers.
- You drive the performance and growth of Bacardi’s brands through searching for new business, driving distribution and connecting with the consumer.
- You are a fun, passionate, driven and target-oriented team player
- Your entrepreneurial style means that you will thrive on being the key contact for customers, driving new business, distribution and maintaining sustainable relationships.
- Your strong communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills will be key to your success in this role.
- Most importantly, you feel at home in the On Trade, advocating our brands and putting consumer at the heart.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Partner with our customers by building outstanding relationships in the On Trade, understanding their needs, their local consumer and developing and executing solutions.
- To develop winning 360 degree account plans with prioritised customers - to execute best in class commercial brand plans to share codified best practice ways of working
- Deliver on key selling metrics: Brand Distribution, Visibility in Outlet, New Business, Promotion and Financial Targets
- Develop and manage the sales plan for your area based on delivery of Commercial priorities.
- Complete outlet surveys in all customer visits and work in partnership with customers to deliver excellence in execution.
- Responsible for winning new business, retaining and growing existing business.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing and Brand Ambassadors to bring our amazing brands to life, through hosting events and brand activations.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with wholesale partners to mutually grow portfolio within area.
- To develop best in class outlet execution to promote outlet and brand loyalty above and beyond POS
- Work closely with other functions such as Field Sales Execution, Sales Planning, Sales, Finance & Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed Bacardi Sales KPI’s and targets
- Analyse and process promotional activities and budgets, incorporating ROI analysis
- Support and inspire your colleagues to step change executional excellence and customer management.
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Experience in Sales and/or On Trade Management. Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery (results and/or achievements)
- Strong (social) networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and time managements skills
- Well-developed communication / presentation skills (Active Listening)
- Apply Creative Thinking
- You are Pro-active, Goal-oriented and Passionate about delivering results and constantly seek to improve
- You love the consumer. You create strong positive first impressions and easily build those into great relationships with customers
- You find it easy to understand the needs of others and build those into innovative solutions that delight consumers and customers and deliver bottom line results.
- You demonstrate Resilience by overcoming challenges and staying calm under pressure
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, looking for new ways to achieve better results
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
Please specify in your cover letter, which location you are applying for.