With an unrivalled reputation as one the market leaders within their industry our client has sustained exceptional growth particularly within the food service sector. A real passion and commitment to both the quality of the products they produce and continued investment in innovation has enabled them to thrive and achieve an outstanding level of supplier recognition.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be working as part of the Foodservice Account Sales Team, the focus of this role will be to maximise sales and profitability within a portfolio of existing accounts with a focus on continued development and new business.
- With full P&L responsibility you’ll be able to demonstrate strong financial awareness and be results orientated with strong influencing skills and the capability to deliver results. Be the customer champion driving excellent standards of delivery in all areas.
You will already be a National Account Manager with a background gained working for a food manufacturer supplying into major foodservice customers.
- Experience of managing national foodservice accounts is essential, exposure to QSR and retail accounts would be advantageous
- You will be motivated, driven and highly professional coupled with a high work ethic and a proven track record of sales success.
- You’ll have excellent relationship building skills and this will be reflected in your ability to effectively influence the account strategy.
- You will have the ability to mentor or coach member’s of the team to deliver best possible outcomes