Business Development Managers
Are you a proven leader and motivated sales professional?
Connect Purchasing Ltd is an established and expanding purchasing company. Our clients trust in us to partner them with suppliers who in turn improve their business through savings, conditions and produce quality.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for experienced sales professionals to continue building our client base across market sectors such as, Hospitality, Education, Leisure, and Social Care.
• Prospecting and meeting with customers
• An active role in developing sales strategies and territory plans.
• Gathering, analysing, and reporting market trends and information
• Consistently achieving revenue/profit goals
• Managing sales cycles and pipelines
• Building lasting relationships with suppliers at all levels
• Identifying opportunities to increase sales with existing clients
• Client care – before, during, and after the partnership is created
• A Proven track record of consistently meeting sales & revenue targets along with excellent communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
• Excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability, and responsibility.
• Strong, demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Benefits include: a competitive salary and bonus structure (dependent on experience), a company car and mobile phone. Training will be provided as required.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Office based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
If you are looking for your next challenge and the above sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter to Chris Rose.