- A £multi-billion FMCG Manufacturer with an array of leading branded and own label products
- Achieved successful growth in recent years and has a well-established UK Business Unit with a £100m + turnover
- Is looking to recruit an exciting National Account Manager role to manage Grocery and Discounter customers
- A National Account Manager position responsible for Grocery and discounter customers Will have full commercial responsibility for P&L, JBP and account strategy
- Manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Reports to the Head of Channel, with a view of development and progression
- Excellent opportunity for a full P&L responsible NAE or National Account Manager to gain more ownership
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Currently be fully P&L responsible either as an NAE or National Account Manager
- Be able to demonstrate success in FMCG sales (ideally in the grocery channel but not essential)
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop in a fast-paced National Account Manager role
- South East based office with hybrid working (Tuesday/Wednesday in the office)
- Strong salary + 10% bonus (track record of paying out), car and package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16530/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.