- Is a leading drinks FMCG organisation
- Having an award winning range they are the ideal next company for someone who wants to work in a fun but driven environment
- Have an excellent people focused culture, with team focus
- Are growing and expanding to deliver their clear vision and are looking to recruit a national account manager to successfully grow their relationship with Asda and Morrisons
- This National account manager Asda and Morrisons will manage the relationship selling both the branded and own label portfolio.
- The National Account Manager Asda and Morrisons will have the ability to create and execute a strategy, including all financial components such as owning the P&L, managing costs and distribution.
- As National Account Manager Asda and Morrisons you will be fully P&L responsible and will be accountable for JBP, commercial, pricing and promotional strategy
- Working cross functionally the National Account Manager Asda and Morrisons will be focused on building, growing and enhancing relationships
- Will be a driven and hungry National Account Manager looking to progress in a progressive environment where you can really add value and make a difference
- Will have experience operating at National Account Manage level and will have experience over the course of you career with a range of retailers
- Currently you will have full commercial responsibility
- Has an expert understanding of brand led environments and also has experience of own brand
- Can demonstrate an excellent track record of delivering growth in the grocery retailers ideally within Morrisons and Asda
- Be FMCG trained and have worked with customers at head office/Buyer level
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and a results driven career
- Be able to communicate clearly and at a senior level You may also be a buyer looking to move supplier side
Benefits & details:
- Up to £65K Salary
- Bonus, company car and benefits
- Be a part of a culture with genuine ambition for growth
- Home based with 2 days in the office (North Yorkshire based)
Please share a copy of your CV with reference 1/16310/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website