Are you an ambitious, driven, brand marketer, who can prioritise a heavy but exciting workload?
Do you have experience in growing brand awareness via traditional and digital comms?
A unique and highly sought-after opportunity has arisen to join a famous, high growing, global snack brand as a Senior Brand Manager. The brand was born with the desire to become the world’s leading snacking brand, that is healthy but whose taste quality is unmatched. This is a pivotal leadership role, and one that the company are highly motivated to get right! The role is crying out for an individual who is proven in driving brand awareness on a local (UK) scale, where prioritisation is key. An innovative, autonomous approach is required to be successful, with the role working very closely with the EMEA marketing team. If you are looking to join an energetic, entrepreneurial team who are passionate, conscientious collaborators, then this role is for you!
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will…
- Lead the 3-year brand strategy; oversee the amplification ad unification of brand plans connecting all levers (brand, media, digital, social, PR, in store ext.).
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, that are managed and shared with stakeholders.
- Lead media planning, investment and KPI’s, with a focus on delivering test and learn agenda & awareness goals.
- DRIVE BRAND AWARENESS.
- Develop KPI’s for brand campaigns.
- Lead key agency partners and cross functional teams, to hit objectives and execute local campaigns.
- Manage marketing budgets – report out budget and learnings periodically.
- BE THE BRAND CHAMPION! Internally and externally champion the brand as much as possible.
Successful candidates will hold the following experience/characteristics…
- Degree educated.
- 4-5 years’ experience in brand marketing (FMCG).
- Driver’s licence.
- Ability to set strategy and have media experience.
- A traditional brand marketing background, as well as digital marketing experience.
- Have constant energy and excitement about building a snack brand in the UK market.
- A sound track record or delivering successful, multi-channel campaigns.
- Good knowledge of various marketing channels.
- Clear experience in prioritisation of workload, as well as managing a marketing budget.
- Thrives when given autonomy and find solutions to problems.
- Self-reliant, decisive, and resilient – the ability to respond and adapt to changing environments.
- You love people, and love snacks!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.